Created in 1982 in Paris, CBA is a global design agency with 12 offices around the world. Our story is all about people; we gather and foster passionate and creative people all around the world. Developing multiple synergies within our network is our strength to bring your brand to life!
Our moto? We believe in design as a transformative tool. For us, it’s always a force for good that’ll make a lasting positive impact. Our international crew shares a passion to create cutting edge design, enabling it to work its magic and transform brands into forces which empower consumers.
What we do? We create positive brands and businesses that engage and empower people in meaningful ways. As designers, we use our craft strategically to give brands extra value. We do this by defining and creating unique expressions and experiences, positioning them to become drivers of change.
How we do it? We work on the essence of the brand by activating our expertise at its service. We elevate brands with creative and innovative offers such as Critical Imprint® and Sprint Mode™.
We are a Brand with Heart.
We Brand with Heart.
We create Brand with Heart.
As part of the Client Servicing team Asia and in close collaboration with all the Agency’s departments, the trainee will be responsible, under the responsibility of an Account Director and Senior Account Manager, for the management of projects:
- Taking briefings from clients
- Definition of budgets and associated timings
- Participation in strategic thinking (competitive intelligence, brand audits)
- Creative brief
- Participation in internal meetings with the creative teams
- Preparation of client presentations
- Brief Execution and follow-up of files
- Client contacts (meetings, telephone, email)
BUDGETS MANAGED: Consumer goods – International brands
Very formative and empowering internship!
The Design Packaging department is looking for a person, preferably in a gap year or 3rd year.
- You are autonomous and rigorous and have a good sense of customer relations
- You have knowledge of marketing/communication
- You are sensitive to creation and design
- Experience in the world of design/ communication/ marketing is a plus
- Good command of Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote is required
- Fluent English with ideal Asian first or second Language