As part of the sales team in Paris and in close collaboration with all the Agency’s departments, the trainee will be responsible, under the responsibility of an Account Director, for the management of projects:
- Taking briefings from clients
- Definition of budgets and associated timings
- Participation in strategic thinking (competitive intelligence, brand audits)
- Creative brief
- Participation in internal meetings with the creative teams
- Preparation of client presentations
- Brief Execution and follow-up of files
- Client contacts (meetings, telephone, email)
BUDGETS MANAGED: Consumer goods – International brands
Very formative and empowering internship!
The Design Packaging department is looking for a person, preferably in a gap year or 3rd year.
- You are autonomous and rigorous and have a good sense of customer relations
- You have knowledge of marketing/communication.
- You are sensitive to creation and design.
- Experience in the world of design/ communication/ marketing is a plus.
- Good command of English and the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
Full-time internship (internship agreement required) – 6 months
Address: 96, rue Edouard Vaillant, 92300 Levallois-Perret (Metro Pont de Levallois)
Remuneration: 600.60 Euros gross / month (luncheon vouchers to be deducted) + 50% of the transport card paid for + Access to the company’s CE + RTT
Send CV and cover letter to: [email protected]