The Graphic Designer will develop and fine-tune the graphic designs produced under the supervision of the Creative Directors (this includes cleaning up the creative files, layout, research and control of typography, colour, styling) and will develop all sides (be a creative force).
The result of his work will be submitted to the AD who worked on the subject, or the DC who follows the client.
At the same time, the Graphic Designer will have to prepare his work file in such a way that it can be used for the execution and/or computer graphics phase, from which he will have to take all the necessary information beforehand.
We are looking for a creative, orderly and curious profile, both technically and artistically.
- Creativity (graphic design awareness) and the ability to make proposals, versatility: creative development, development
- Experience in adapting a range of visual identities to different media and formats,
- Experience in developing photo montages, rigorous use of sources (images and typography),
- Excellent command of the Adobe suite (especially Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Take charge of a file from phase 2 or 3 of creation to pre-execution (or very advanced development), extension of ranges and formats.
- Good projection of a plan towards the final model
- Good knowledge of printing processes (offset, gravure, etc.)
- Good knowledge of specific food packaging standards (INCO, etc)
- Autonomy, rigour, sense of teamwork, reactivity, organisational skills,
- Presentation of a creative portfolio required.