- Understanding of brand issues and objectives
- Knowledge of the graphic system and organisation
- Commercial sense, interpersonal skills
- Reporting capacity, autonomy
- Corporate culture
- Is the daily contact for the customer, ensures all the functions relating to the management of projects on
a day-to-day basis.
- Coordinate the various stakeholders
- Make every effort to achieve customer requests, respecting the internal organization of the agency and
the objectives set, in particular profitability.
- Is in charge of the administrative management of budgets under the control of his/her superior.
- Ensures the regular transmission of information to his supervisor.
- Help with the realization of creative briefs (audit, benchmark, synthesis) under the control of
- Create the estimates of the projects for which he/she is responsible, and have them validated
- Prepare methodology and budget frameworks for global and major projects.
- Prepares and validates the retroplanning of the project, he/she guarantees the respect of
- Organizes itself to be available to its customers on a daily basis, by ensuring regular meetings
and telephone interviews. (The email is used to confirm and take note).
- Manages external purchases (negotiation of suppliers, issuance of purchase orders, validation
of supplier invoices)*
- Save quotes under system and depending client mananges Ariba (Unilever)
- Prepare the invoicing, and submit it to his/her manager.
- Ensures the proper transmission of information between the various stakeholders; carries out
written reports of customer meetings, telephone appointments, internal meetings if necessary.
- Initiate and prepare the meetings necessary for the smooth running of the project:
> client meetings: confirms appointments, reserves rooms and cars, checks and ensures the
quality of presentation material.
> art purchasing meetings: organizes and attends meetings with the CD in charge of the
project and draws up reports.
> technical meetings: organize and assist with production managers and production
stakeholders: execution studio, photoengraver, printer and send the written report by the
> Negotiates and validates the choice, availability, price of the photographer and the stylist
with the CD responsible for the project.
> Attends the shooting and manages the logistics (meals).
> Attend the briefs of photographers, stylists and illustrators to ensure the proper
transmission and understanding of the brief.
> Prepare the execution brief and follow the realization of the technical documents in
collaboration with a production project manager