CBA Design in a nutshell.
CBA Design is an international design agency (part of WPP Ogilvy group), with a worldwide team of more than 300 consultants based in 12 countries that works with major brands on brand strategy, corporate identity and communication, branding and packaging design, brand activation and retail design.
Skills & experience.
- Organizing and attending a number of client meetings; creating and contributing to presentations, ensuring meeting notes.
- Being a key point of contact within the agency for clients
- Managing client expectations through on-going dialogue and honest discussions
- Being responsive to client needs and requests
- Being flexible and adaptable to circumstances, proposing solutions with ease
- Writing and/or overseeing the timely distribution of agendas, contact reports, status reports, timelines and other client facing documentation
- Confidently presenting and discussing briefs, feedback, proposals and financials with the Managing Director
- Confidently talking about the industry, current category and market trends to provide ideas and inspiration to grow our client’s business
Within the team.
- Reporting to your Managing Director CBA North Europe on a day-to-day basis
- Managing the delivery of design projects and workflow, ensuring work is completed to the highest standard whilst meeting client timelines and budgets
- Leading the day-to-day project deliverables from the initial briefing through the artwork process, recognizing when to elevate any issues or challenges
- Working closely with the production team in the delivery of artwork and guidelines
- Developing and managing project timelines and detailed proposals
- Assisting with the weekly management of billings, forecasting and client purchase orders
- Learning from Managing Director to grow client relationships and broaden your understanding of the client service discipline
- Assisting in the development and delivery of client presentations, pitch presentations and new business proposals when required
- Undertaking desktop research for brief content, audits, presentations and pitches
- Managing the training and development of a Project Manager
- Perfect in 3 lingual NL-UK-FR
- First experience in similar industry
- A keen and can-do attitude
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to forge strong relationships through excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to proactively identify, leverage and spot opportunities with clients
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects at any one time
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the design industry, with a willingness to continue learning