Liebig’s Deli Soup range had a graphic package that did not emphasise the naturalness of the product and did not convey any message.
Following the decline of the soup category in the shelf-stable food and a change in the Liebig food trend, the brand wanted to give its range a more natural image while reworking the recipes to make the most out of the taste of vegetables!
We nurtured the claim with a real brand statement and view on naturalness.
How can we align with new consumer trends and illustrate the natural aspect of the product while maintaining the brand’s identity and impact on the shelf?
How can we promote the 100% natural range and the brand’s commitments to attract new consumers?
- Modernise the brand by reworking the halo of light behind the logo.
- Create a differentiating and appropriable graphic structure
- Bring a more natural image to the brand by reworking the foliage on the packs.
- Change the lighting to add a softer, more natural glow.
- Enhance the value of the ingredients by indicating them on the front of the pack.